Wednesday, May 25, 2011

May 25th - Rhino Media Weddings...

So these photo's were not taken today. They were taken on April 30th and I'm finalizing the edits for this amazing couple, Joey & Jessica Ulman. This wedding was special for a couple reasons
1- the people were fantastic.
2- it was the first Rhino wedding in which Keegan Adriance had a starring role and I can not say enough about how sweet this cat is. I'm extremely pumped that he is on board with Rhino and will be stepping up in the coming seasons to be a Rhino Media featured Photog. I always needed a buddy.
A full blog will be available soon, but for now here are two images that I was able to nab in between the wedding and my wife's graduation from WMU. Amazingly, the wedding and the graduation were only about a mile apart!!

No comments:

Post a Comment