Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 18 - Greg Jennings Foundation Camp

Here comes a series of out of order post dates. A lot has been happening since I last posted on June 9th! For example, last Saturday Jonny and myself had the privilege of shooting photo and video for an all day football and cheer camp put on by Greg Jennings and his wife Nicole, both awesome people.
I've been following Greg since I saw him play High School basketball against Benton Harbor in 2000 (he went to K Central); then while attending WMU, I followed his accomplishments and have been thrilled to see him become so successful and so grounded while doing amazing work as a wide receiver for the Green Bay Packers in the NFL. We were able to have a great conversation at the end of the day and I walked away with an even better view of him than I had prior to the event.  I have lots of photos from this day but here is one I particularly liked. 


No comments:

Post a Comment