Sunday, June 5, 2011

June 5th - Josh and Page Engagement

There are two couples that I absolutely love that are getting married on July 2nd.
One of these two couples are Amelia and Josh, of which I did some photo work for last fall and a great time was had by all, well except Amelia. just kidding.

The other couple is Page and Josh. Page and I grew up in the same small town and ran into each other this winter at the South Bend Chocolate Cafe in St. Joe. At that point I had just brought my man Keegan Adriance on board to Rhino and, since I was already booked for a Amelia and Josh's wedding in Traverse City that day, I pitched the idea of having Rhino Media do her wedding with Keegan doing all the photo work. Thankfully she thought it was a spendid idea!
As bummed as I am that I can't be there for their wedding, I had an awesome time doing an engagement photo session with them tonight.
Here's just one of many to come.

1 comment:

  1. I think I can claim at least 187 of the total page views for this AMAZING photo website! :) I always enjoy seeing some of life through the lens of your camera+your perspective Kevin!

    ReplyDelete